Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Strong Starts

Last week, I had my first article posted over at The Hardball Times.  The article was about which pitchers had the best seasons of starting games with no-hitters and how Justin Verlander's current season compares historically (hint: he's doing alright).  If you're interested, you can find the article over at The Hardball Times.

In the article, I only include the top 10 seasons, but if you're interested in viewing the entire list, you can access the spreadsheet of all pitcher seasons of at least 10 starts by clicking here.  Since it's not editable, in order to filter by pitcher, sort, etc you'll need to click "View->List" after clicking on link.

I found looking at the data pretty interesting... let me know if you find any interesting tidbits of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment